....Happy New Year...
We Are Open Monday to Saturday
And Are Delivering To The 32 Counties

Domini Veneti - Box Set Of Five Top Cru Amarones

€425.00
In stock
Only 4 left
Amarone Espressioni is a box set consisting of five different types of Amarone, each representing a different valley of the Valpolicella Classica area: Villa, Marano, Fumane, Mazzurega and Monte.

The Wines In This Gift Set Are

Amarone Della Valpolicella DOCG Classico Castelrotto
The grapes of this Amarone come from the vineyards of San Pietro in Cariano, the last municipality of the Valpolicella area to the south. Although mainly flat, it has some hills, the most important of which is Castelrotto (172 metres above sea level).
Amarone Castelrotto is a dense, compact red, with a complex, ethereal and almost feminine nose. It has a soft taste, velvety tannic. It is truly perfect with meat, its ideal pairing.

Amarone Della Valpolicella DOCG Classico Villa
The hilly part of Negrar valley, which starts at a height of about 90 metres above sea level, is characterised by clayey-loamy soil and delimits the valley with two ridges, one to the east and one to the west. The vineyards and grapes of Amarone Villa grow on this rich and strong soil.
Amarone Villa has a dense, compact red colour. It has a strong aroma with a tantalising note of cherries preserved in alcohol and black pepper. Its important flavour makes it excellent for contemplation and to enjoy with guests at the end of a meal.

Amarone Della Valpolicella DOCG Classico San Rocco
Marano valley is characterised by volcanic basaltic soil known as toar. The vineyards’ predominant location in the valley is at an altitude between 300 and 400 metres above sea level, which equates to strong autumn temperature variations. All this is the lifeblood of the vineyards giving rise to Amarone San Rocco.
Amarone San Rocco is perfect for pairings with red meats and strong cheeses. It is an intense red, with an aroma accentuated by delicate notes of cloves. An Amarone abounding with personality!

Amarone Della Valpolicella DOCG Classico Mazzeurga
Sweet grapes are grown in Mazzurega, which when worked with skilful patience become the precious Amarone Mazzurega. In this area the vineyards are 60% in the foothills and the remaining 40% in the hills, with an average altitude of 200 metres above sea level. The soils here are made up of stratified sandstone-limestone rocks.
Amarone Mazzurega has a dense, compact red colour. Its nose offers a complex bouquet with clear notes of tobacco and leather and the taste of black spice. Keep it for celebrating the most important occasions!

Amarone Della Valpolicella DOCG Classico Monte
There is a wide area cultivated with vines in the municipality of Sant’Ambrogio, both in the plains and in the foothills; the average altitude of the vineyards is about 180 metres above sea level and varies from 120 metres to 450 metres in the hamlet of Monte. The limestone soils are of sedimentary origin.
Amarone Monte is dense and compact garnet-red, with a full and intense bouquet with hints of very, very sweet red jam. It has a soft taste, velvety tannic. If you love aged cheeses with a strong flavour, this Amarone pairs perfectly with them.
Delivery Nationwide: only €8.95
FREE when you spend €150 +

FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OF €150+

Delivery is free on all orders over €150, anywhere in Ireland. For smaller orders our standard delivery charge is only €8.95 per delivery address.

10% OFF 12 BOTTLES OR MORE

Avail of 10% off when you purchase 12 bottles or more. This excludes bottles that are already discounted and those subject to no further discount

FROM CLICKS TO BRICKS: BUY ONLINE, PICK UP IN-STORE

You've been asking for it, so here it is. You can now buy online and pick up in-store. Will save you a tenner on smaller purchases (less than €150).

NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY

Delivery is usually the next working day (Mon - Fri), if ordered before 1pm, but may take up to 72 hours 

More Information
Grape type Rondinella, Corvina
Country/Region Italy/Valpolicella
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Domini Veneti - Box Set Of Five Top Cru Amarones
Recently Viewed
No recently views items
Clear All