Free delivery nationwide on all orders of €120 +  

Don David Malbec Reserve 2018

€16.95
In stock
Vivacious red with violet sparkles. A noble tear indicates its firm structure. Plum jam and raisin combined with pipe tobacco, vanilla and toasted notes dominate the aroma. Very well balanced together with sweat and soft tannins. Fruity, full of plumb and chocolate notes. Pleasant finish.
Delivery nationwide: only €7.50
FREE when you spend €120 +
The winemaker goal is to produce elegant and complex wines in the range. Concentrated bunches of medium and small grains are manually harvested early in the morning and put into small bins of 18 kg. Pre-fermentative macerations at 8°C in stainless steal tanks, and gently treatments during alcoholic fermentation are carried out. Utilization of both native and selected yeasts for the fermentation process. Post fermentative macerations, totalizing 30 days . Malolactic fermentation in contact with oak takes place. 70% of the wine is aged for 12 months in American and French oak. The final blend is made with the remaining 30% conserved in stainless steal tanks without oak contact.
More Information
Country/Region Argentina
Critics Review James Suckling - 92 Points - This is a very dense, solid red with blackberries and dark chocolate. Hints of chili pepper. Full-bodied, compact and rich. Drink or hold.
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Don David Malbec Reserve 2018

FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OF 6 BOTTLES OR €75

Delivery is free on all orders of 6 or more or on any order over €75, anywhere in Ireland. For smaller orders our standard delivery charge is only €7.50 per delivery address.

10% DISCOUNT WHEN YOU BUY 12 BOTTLES

Along with FREE delivery, you'll also get 10% off. 10% discount is offered on all wines not already on offer, in the case of products being on promotion or discounted then no further discount applies.

FROM CLICKS TO BRICKS: BUY ONLINE, PICK UP IN-STORE

You've been asking for it, so here it is. You can now buy online and pick up in-store. Will save you a tenner on smaller purchases (less than 12 bottles or €150).

NEXT DAY DELIVERY

Delivery is usually the next working day (Mon - Fri), if ordered before 1pm, but may take up to 72 hours 

Related products

Check items to add to the cart or
Recently Viewed
No recently views items
Clear All