- Delivery nationwide: only €7.50
FREE when you spend €120 +
|Drinking style||Complex, elegant, concentrated|
|Goes well with||Roast Turkey, Roast Chicken, Blue Cheese, Chocolate, Lamb, Beef|
|Critics Review||"The red 2016 Camino de los Arrieros is a blend of grapes from Arribes del Duero, from different vineyards in the village of Villadepera. It's a village wine from rented vineyards and purchased grapes from old vines (many centenary) on red slate soils with some 60% Rufete, Trincadeira Preta, Bastardo (aka Trousseau), Rufete and even some red grapes and the remaining 40% Juan García. It fermented in oak vats and plastic bins with full clusters that were foot trodden, with natural yeasts. The source of the grapes has changed from the previous years, and the profile of the wine is completely different—much more aromatic, mineral and more elegant. It was a little reduced and needs some air. The year is also very different from 2015: 2016 was a lot cooler and delivered both quality and quantity. The palate is light to medium-bodied, with supple flavors and great balance and freshness. This is super tasty, easy to drink, really pleasant. It was bottled after six months in 1,000-litre oak vats and 500-litre barrels. This is delicious, a far cry from the rustic reds from Arribes we're used to, mineral, elegant and fresh. 4,800 bottles were bottled in May 2017." SOURCE The Wine Advocate REVIEWED BY Luis Gutiérrez RATING 92 Points|
FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OF 6 BOTTLES OR €75
Delivery is free on all orders of 6 or more or on any order over €75, anywhere in Ireland. For smaller orders our standard delivery charge is only €7.50 per delivery address.
10% DISCOUNT WHEN YOU BUY 12 BOTTLES
Along with FREE delivery, you'll also get 10% off. 10% discount is offered on all wines not already on offer, in the case of products being on promotion or discounted then no further discount applies.
FROM CLICKS TO BRICKS: BUY ONLINE, PICK UP IN-STORE
You've been asking for it, so here it is. You can now buy online and pick up in-store. Will save you a tenner on smaller purchases (less than 12 bottles or €150).
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Delivery is usually the next working day (Mon - Fri), if ordered before 1pm, but may take up to 72 hours